Credit Card Gateway Integration (Cashless Solution)
GoPrint integrates with a wide variety of credit card gateways providing clients the option to promote a "Cashless" printing and copying environment. Students and non-students can purchase print and copy funds using their credit card or PayPal account by signing up using the web-based self-service station from their workstation or laptop. This is the ideal setup for web cafes and open lab environments.
Credit card gateways can be combined with other payment methods such as GoPrint Quota and campus one-card solutions to form a multiple payment environment. Typically, once a student's 'free print' quota reaches a 0.0 balance, users can be instructed to purchase additional funds using their credit card or PayPal account.Do not see your payment gateway listed here? The GoPrint development team will gladly work with you and your payment gateway developers to incorporate your solution!
Cashless Solutions - Advantages
- Eliminates and reduces the dependence on cash, which, in turn, reduces staff involvement with cash collection.
- Minimizes the risks associated with cash collection and delivery; therefore making it secure, cost effective and can reduce the need for costly hardware mechanisms: no machines to empty, no coins and monies to count or security personnel to employ.
- Provides a solution for "open lab" environments when domain user accounts are not possible and accommodates non-students who have access to printing and copying in libraries and labs.
- Users can view their account balances and their recent transactional histories from a web browser by logging into the web-based control center and navigating to My Account. Eliminates having to logon to client computers or print release stations!
- The GoPrint "Cashier Role" allows administrators to create administrative level accounts for authorized staff to perform user account creation tasks, and view their transactions and balances and manually issue refunds.
- Cashiers and department heads can view and export GoPrint Financial Reports showing a user’s recent transactions. All GoPrint reports can be printed out and exported into various formats such as HTML, Excel, CSV and PDF. A detailed data dictionary exists to allow for customized reporting into 3rd party reporting tools.
- GoPrint credit card gateway processing is secure SSL and protects the user’s privacy.
- GoPrint credit card gateway allows your campus to set minimum payment levels to ensure that transaction costs are always covered.