Reports and Audit Trails
The GoPrint accounting functions are organized around state-of-the-art page counters and a built-in ODBC-compatible database that provides detailed reports and statistical data about network printer usage, trends, and user and department transactions. The 120+ pre-formatted reports are built directly into the system at no added cost, and without requiring additional third party reporting software or the need for a hosted web server.
- Account information resides in a MSDE, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, or Oracle database.
- All job details recorded.
- Complete audit trail of all events.
- 120+ pre-designed reports with a variety of options for each report.
- Reports can be exported as HTML, XML PDF, CSV, or XLS formats for billing purposes or email delivery to directors and other key staff members.
- A detailed data dictionary exists to help extract data into third party reporting tools or database applications for custom reporting or analysis.
The reports have flexible grouping options and include:
- Print summary reports can be generated based on any desired data range to display print job totals, average pages, printed pages, paid pages, free pages, deleted pages, expired print jobs and printers used. Queries can be grouped by user, workstation, print queue, Print Release Station, department, or print server.
- Cashier reports display the daily quota adjustments made by staff members, assigned to the GoPrint Cashier Administrator's role, to users accounts in the form of deposits and credits. A daily close-out report can be selected to generate daily totals for each cashier.
- Financial reports show operating and total costs as well as operating profit/loss and average amount paid per user, vending device based on physical location, or campus department.
These reports provide an overall view of the installation. Baselines can be calculated based on the amount of printing that allows for sound budgeting for supplies such as paper and toner, as well as budgeting for new equipment.