GoPrint Turnkey Solutions
A turnkey solution is one where GoPrint provides all system hardware and software while providing over-the-top support with 24-hour turnaround on all replacement units.
GoPrint provides a fully outfitted, integrated and configured GoPrint system to include; database server, print server(s), Print Release Stations, Web Client Popup, touchscreens, custom kiosk units, and complete vending hardware.
To reduce Microsoft licensing costs and minimize virus attacks, GoPrint now offers a 100% LINUX and Mac OS X versions.
Advantages to you!
- Staff does not have to worry about replacement hardware
- All replacement items are fully configured with the necessary operating system, networking configuration and vending unit programming. Just plug it in and you are ready to go!
- Guaranteed 24-hour replacement time
- GoPrint's over-the-top support
- Onsite (optional) or remote training
- Access to online video training Library and Knowledge Base system
- Free system upgrades as long as you are on support
Download the hardware and software system requirements guide > System Requirements Guide
Server Platforms Supported
- Server Platforms supported: Windows 2008/2003 Windows 7, UNIX, LINUX, Mac OS X
- Citrix and Thin-Client Support
- Expandable to multiple print servers.
- PostgreSQL, Oracle 10i, SQL Server 2008/2005, MySQL
- Windows printing, LPR, CUPS, LPRng, NDPS
Print Release Station Operating Systems Supported
- Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003, Mac OS X, OS/2, UNIX, LINUX.
Card Based Systems Supported
- Most models including: ACDI, Blackboard, CBORD CS Gold, CBORD Odyssey, CardSmith, Monitor, NuVision, Heartland, Debitek, ITC, JAMEX, VendaPin, etc.
Coin and Bill Acceptors Supported
- Most models including ACDI, ITC, JAMEX, VendaPin, SEM, etc.
- ALL leading network printers and multi-function peripherals (MFPs).
- Printer languages: PCL 3-6, Adobe PostScript and EPSON ESC/2.
- Printer features include color, multiple media sizes and types, wide format, and advanced paper handling.
- Hold Queues, Shadow Queues, Load Balancing, Print Pooling, Print Redirection
GoPrint Transaction Server
- Supports an unlimited number of workstations.
- Processes and queues a virtually unlimited number of print jobs for payment, simultaneously.
- Services 10+ PayStations per server.
- Includes dual, redundant large capacity disk drives for near no-fault operation.
- High-speed processor.
Touchscreen or Standard Print Release Station
- Services multiple printers simultaneously.
- Services differing types of printers (mono, color, large format, etc.).
- Includes small footprint high speed class book size CPU.