GoPrint System Requirements
The fully outfitted, integrated and configured GoPrint System includes the GoPrint Agent, the Database, the Print Server/Spooler, Print Release Station, with touchscreen monitor (optional custom kiosk unit), Web Client Popup, and our fully integrated network printer management software.
To reduce Microsoft licensing costs and minimize virus attacks, GoPrint now offers a 100% LINUX version and a Mac OS X version.
Download the hardware and software system requirements guide > System Requirements Guide
Server Platforms Supported
- Server Platforms supported: Windows 2008/2003 Vista, Windows 7, UNIX, LINUX, Mac OS X
- Citrix and Thin-Client Support
- Expandable to multiple print servers.
- PostgreSQL, Oracle 11i,/10i SQL Server 2008/2005, MySQL
- Windows printing, LPR, CUPS, LPRng, NDPS
Print Release Station Operating Systems Supported
- Windows 2008, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003, Mac OS X, OS/2, UNIX, LINUX.
Card Based Systems Supported
- Most models including: ACDI, Blackboard, CBORD CS Gold, CBORD Odyssey PCS, CardSmith, Monitor, NuVision, Heartland, Debitek, ITC, JAMEX, VendaPin, etc.
Coin and Bill Acceptors Supported
- Most models including ACDI, ITC, JAMEX, VendaPin, SEM, etc.
- ALL leading network printers and multi-function peripherals (MFPs).
- Printer languages: PCL 3-6, Adobe PostScript and EPSON ESC/2.
- Printer features include color, multiple media sizes and types, wide format, and advanced paper handling.
- Hold Queues, Shadow Queues, Load Balancing, Print Pooling, Print Redirection
GoPrint Transaction Server
- Supports an unlimited number of workstations.
- Processes and queues a virtually unlimited number of print jobs for payment, simultaneously.
- Services 10+ Print Release Stations per server.
- Includes dual, redundant large capacity disk drives for near no-fault operation.
- Pentium or Xeon high-speed processor.